OOTD: DENIM, STUDS, AND LACE.


Denim Jacket: Forever21
Dress: Papaya Clothing
Booties: Papaya Clothing






Welcome back to EraforSarah!
First off I would like to say, so sorry about the lack of posts, since I starting working out and school starting I've been living in yoga pants and tank tops… not that interesting huh? 

But I finally got myself together today and put on this super cute beginning of fall inspired outfit! 
Even though it's still crazy hot here in HOTlanta-- they don't call it that for no reason! 
This outfit was too cute not to wear. The dress which is ages old (I wore it to my HS graduation) is such a classic piece and if you remember last april I did a special series including this dress in three posts (Click here, hereherehere to see). 
Also, how adorable is this denim jacket?! The second I saw it I knew I had to have it, perfect for transitional summer to fall piece! 

What are your favorite transitional pieces? Let me know down in the comments, or through any of the social networking sites down below! 


XOXO, 
Sarah 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top