Triple Threat: One Dress, Three Styles.

Hello my fellow fashionistas!
Today I'm coming to you with the start of a mini series I will be posting over the next couple weeks!

I'm the kind of girl that likes to get more than one wear out of an article of clothing… I suppose a lot of people feel this way. This dress is a classic cream, lace dress and  has been in the back of my closet since my high school graduation, every time I pull it out, I put it back in there because I don't want to wear it the same way I already did. 
  After some years of this being in the back of my closet, I have finally come up with 3 different ways to wear it and I've even named them for you! 
1.   "Fun, and Flirty"
     2. "Spring Romance "
 3.  "In the City"
Over the next couple weeks, I'll be posting individual pictures & details for each of these outfits.

Photography: Malika Jooma

Before signing off today I would like to say that I am praying for Boston, and all the people that were directly or indirectly affected by the bombing. 
Also, I would like to remind everyone that there are plenty of places around the world that need our prayers, some places go through stuff like this more often than we can imagine, so #PrayForTheWorld, because no one can have enough prayers.


XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top