Triple Threat: In The City



Dress : Forever21
Purse: Forever21
Owl Necklace: Forever21
Tights: Target
Sweater: Charlotte Russe (really old)
Oxfords: Gifted (Charlotte Russe)


Photography: Malika Jooma 
Last but not least, my third look! 
This one is for all the ladies that live in places where the weather 
is unpredictable, kind of like GA… One day it's 80 degrees, and the next 50!
what is a girl supposed to do with THAT!? 

I've always been a big fan of layering, but never imagined a dress 
layered with a sweater, but let me tell you, it's my favorite
look out of all the others!
 It's SUPER cute, different, classy, and comfortable-- all the things
I look for in an outfit!
I can totally imagine this outfit out there in the city, in the 
middle of tall buildings… Is that weird? 

Which look is your favorite out of my mini-series -- "Triple Threat" 
dont hesitate to comment below, or via twitter (@sarahcharania) 

XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top