Summer Beauty 101- My Favorite Beauty Products for Summer.

Sarah's Summer Beauty Secrets

1. Smith's Rosebud Slave Balm- This stuff is amazing. Not only can you use it on your chapped lips, but this helps nourish skin, blemishes, rough cuticles, and can even help soften rough hands.

2. BB Cream- Okay, I honestly thought that BB creams were going to be one of those beauty gimmick type things, but they're not---- the Revlon Photoready BB Cream is the only one I've tried, but it works amazing, it evens out my skin tone, super light weight, and lasts all day in the sun. It going to be perfect when I go to the beach in a couple of days! (YAY!)

3. Crayon Concealer- In the summer, I hate using liquid concealer, I feel like it gets runny, and starts to make my face look super oily, crayon concealer stays matte throughout the day, and is not only amazing for the summer, but I think it's going to be an all time fav. This one is the Loreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer.

4. Beauty Blender- Summer time calls for as natural makeup as possible, and when I'm actually using foundation I love applying it with my beauty blender dupe (Review Here). It looks natural and gives me the dewy look I aim for, without looking super shiny.

5.Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes- You should always take off your makeup, but not taking off your makeup during the summer months is basically facial suicide. 

6. Waterproof Makeup- This one is pretty self explanatory. Waterproof makeup = no mascara running down your face, Lauren Conrad style. 

7. Primer- This is an essential, at least for me, especially if I'm going to have a long night summer night. I'm in love with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion, it gives me a clean and even base to start my eye makeup on, and lasts me all night.

8. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- This is my most prized possesion anytime I'm showing some skin. This is more amazing than amazing. Even if you've got the most perfect legs-- this makes them perfect…--er. It makes them look flawless! If you haven't tried it… you have to!


XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top