OOTN: Sheer Mint.





Top: F21.
Skirt: F21.
Purse: Gifted. (Fossil)
Shoes: Nine West.
Necklace: Gifted. 




                            Photo Credit: My BFF! Thanks Mahwish! 

Tonight, I went back to my high school (which I graduated from 2 years ago) 
to see a dance show that I used to be a part of and spent countless hours preparing for 
just a couple years ago… So nostalgic. 

This maxi skirt, is going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe this summer for sure! 
I even have one in black! 
I love the half sheer in the skirt, and the bow top is so fun, and girly! 
So my style!

I love also love mint for this summer, Whats your favorite
 color to wear in the summer time? 


XOXO, 
Sarah 
PS. Sorry for the iPhone pictures, I promise I'm working on buying a professional camera! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top