Fringe Risk.

Hey Readers! 
Today, I made a very spontaneous decision and I couldn't be happier with it! 
I got FRINGE BANGS! 
People often ask me how I end up making such big decisions in the spur of the moment.
 My answer is that I just have a feeling that it's the right thing to do, and I do it.
Ever since I can remember I have only one rule about cutting my hair;
 If you dream about it, you have to make it happen.

Top: F21.
Necklace: Gifted.

I literally call it "making my dreams come true."
It may sound stupid, like its just a hair cut… not that serious… 
but trust me, for someone who is always changing her mind, making a rash decision like this is a big deal. 
I'm kind of known for just chopping off my hair, and since I've been growing my 
hair out for so long. I decided to go a different route this time. 
Cutting/coloring your hair is such an easy and inexpensive change! 
And it makes you feel like a whole new person! 

If you follow me on Pinterest  you know I've been pinning tons of pictures of 
fringe bangs in the last couple months. 
But it wasn't until this morning that I made the decision. 
I actually had a dream that I cut my bangs, and they looked amazing. 
So when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did
 after the gym, was go to the salon.  
I didn't want to delay cause I knew if I didn't do it today I would never do it, and I'm so glad 
I didn't put it off any longer. 
I'm so ready to start playing with it, and trying out new styles! 


If you have been wanting do something for a long time,
but have never found the courage to do it…  make the spontaneous
decision, because if you don't, you will always wonder
What if?  

Here are a couple of inspirations to my cut!  

                                   
  


XOXO, 
Sarah 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top