Look For Less: Rachel Zane- SUITS.

Being the die-hard SUITS fan that I am, I couldn't help but notice one of the hottest characters in the series, after Harvey Specter of course. "Rachel Zane" is that one girl in the show that every guy watches the show for. Her sense of style is impeccable, she is always put together in the office, and you can never take your eyes off of her. 
Todays LFL (look for less) is totally inspired by her flawless appearance in her office.
Her staple wardrobe is a knee length pencil skirt, and a 3/4 sleeved blouse, I took that and made it my own for a much lower cost.


Top: F21 $11.80
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $10.00
Shoes: Ross $24.00
Bag: JustFab $20.00







Photographer: Malika Jooma
Click here and here to see my other LFL posts.
XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top