Look For Less- Sophia Bush

Here's something new! 
Look for less: Recreating a look that a celebrity wears with more affordable items.


Here Sophia Bush is wearing a horizontally striped maxi dress with a denim jacket and brown boots. 
I put my own twist to the outfit, but it is still fairly similar to Sophia's. 
The maxi dress is for Target for $13
The denim shirt is also from Target for $17
My wedges are from Charlotte Russe for $10
The necklace and sunglasses are from Forever 21, the necklace was $12.80 and sunglasses were under $6.
The watch was a gift, and it's from Michael Kors. 
And I got my belt with another dress at Papaya Clothing last year.



Here are more shots of that outfit:







Photographer: Malika Jooma (My best friend! She's so amazing!) 


Love, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top