Top 10 Favorite Nail Polishes!

I've basically been in love with nail polish since I was a little girl, but it's no surprise that nail polish has been a major trend this season! I just wanted to show you guys my top 10 favorite polishes! If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen pictures of a few of these on my nails, but here's more information on each one! 

Sally Hansen- Mint Sorbet #340; Favorite Polish for spring/summer! 
Sally Hansen- Hard Core Party #16; Just got this  one and it instantly became my favorite pink polish!
This one is a bright yellow, unfortunately I don't know which company or color it is :( 
Revlon- Dreamer #410; such a pretty blue! 
Gap- Hot Pink; classic hot pink!

Maybelline- Onyx Rush #895;love this black!  

Wet n Wild- #411D; Every girl needs a nude polish! 
Enamelettes- Sizzling Red #690; this is so old I don't even know if this company still exists, but I love this! 
Sally Hansen- Strobe Light #200; favorite glitter polish! 

Sally Hansen- InstaDri; BEST TOP COAT EVER!! 



Love, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top