Better Than Your Average Chicken. #ChefSarah

Are you tired of eating the same things, and at the same places over and over again? I know I am… While spending some time on pinterest a couple days ago, I came across this interesting recipe, 
(which I changed up just a little bit for my own liking).
So I decided to give it a shot… And It's definitely much different than I'm used to in a good way!  
Also, let's talk about the elephant in the room. Mustard. I don't like it. 
 But turns out it's quite tasty in this particular recipe. 


INGREDIENTS
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pieces or full)  
1/4 cup Dijon Mustard 
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vinegar
salt and pepper
rosemary 


Preheat the over to 425 degrees. 
In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, syrup, and vinegar. 


 Place the chicken in a greased baking dish, spread the mustard mix all over the chicken and add salt and pepper all over it.



Bake for about 30-40 minutes based on personal preference and your oven. 

I seasoned this with light rosemary, and served it with brown rice and my portion of berries, which really puts the whole meal together. 

I hope you enjoyed this, and if you try this, make sure to send me a picture through
 Twitter (@sarahcharania) or Instagram (sarahcharania)!

Love, 
Sarah 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top