Real Talk: Happy New Year!

First off, let me just start by saying Happy New Year! 
They say 13 is an unlucky number, but let's all try our best for this year to be our luckiest one yet.
If your year is not starting off as good as you would have hoped, keep in mind, that it is only been a couple days, and you have the whole year to have better days, all you have to do is
 believe. 
We've all heard the quote "everything happens for a reason" but do any of us really believe in it?

 My interpretation of this quote is that God will only face you with hurdles that you can cross over, so hold your head up high, and try your best at everything you do. Moving on from the negative people in your life, and only inhaling the positivity that surrounds you can make you a better human being and also will help you in being successful. After doing that, all the difficulties you are faced with will either turn around to be an amazing experience, or a good lesson. 
Most of us have set new years resolutions at the beginning of this year, and along with all the materialistic goals that I have set, such as eating healthy, and going to the gym more often (how many of you have set these same goals for this year?) I have done something that I have never done before, and that is making a resolution that concentrates more on my inner self, than outer. Since this is the first year of me doing this, I wanted to just have one resolution of this kind, so I could follow through with it completely. This one resolution is that I'm going to try to be more positive and optimistic towards all the obstacles that come my way. Though I don't consider myself to be a pessimist, I tend to sometimes be negative towards some issues of my life.
I plan on achieving my goal by reading more inspirational books, praying more, and surrounding myself with people who make me happy, hopefully all of that and more will help me eliminate all the negative energy in my life. I also realize that my mentality won't change in just a couple of days, this is something that I will have to work on and remember throughout every situation thrown at me. 

Again, I want to thank all of you for investing your time into reading my blog, and I know that this is mainly a fashion and beauty blog and you're not used to reading so much on here, but I guess sometimes you have to add a little heart into it! 
Hope this was inspiring and motivating for some of you!

I hope only the best for all of you in your endeavors throughout 2013, and many years to come! 
Talk to you soon!

Love, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top