OOTD: Red, Brown, and Leopard.

People are always afraid to repeat outfits, I say go for it! Why spend money on something that you can't wear 
again? More than repeating outfits, I think repeating items in your closet is harder. I wore this scarf about two weeks ago in an outfit post, I know I'll be wearing it over and over again and I'm not ashamed of it either!  
I absolutely love this animal printed scarf that I pulled out of one of my indian outfits. It's really long and cozy, and you can style it so many different ways (I'm sure you will see more of this scarf in later posts!) 
This is an outfit I wore to Starbucks to study with a friend for my midterm! 
Trying to keep it simple, but comfortable!  

Oversized Sweater, leggings, oversized scarf, and boots= Perfect Fall Outfit! 



Sweater- Thrifted
Leggings- Target
Scarf- Indian outfit
Booties- Papaya
Bag- Fossil (Birthday present from Aunt and Uncle! thank you!)



Enjoy this beautiful weather! There's no time like fall! 


Love, 
Sarah 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top