Birthday OOTN (Surprise dinner, and Family dinner outfits)

So it was my 20th birthday this past weekend, and it was the best one yet! I wanted to spend a lot of time with my family and that's exactly what I got to do! 
CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE! 


On saturday night I thought I was going to dinner with just one friend, and when I got there, a whole bunch of my closest friends were there. I had never been surprised, so it really meant a lot to me! Good thing I was dressed for the occasion! 
Thanks guys!  


















Top: Charlotte Russe
Blazer: Thrifted
Shoes: Ross 
Pants: F21
Ring: F21


On Sunday night, which was my actual birthday I went to dinner at Bahama Breeze with my family, and my Aunt, Uncle, and little cousin. 


























Top: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Charlotte Russe 
Blazer: F21
Pants: F21

Blazers seem to be a reoccuring fashion choice in these two OOTNs, I just think it's such a cute way to dress up any outfit! I love it! 



Love, 
Sarah 


Stay tuned for pictures from my surprise dinner! they'll be up in the next couple days! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top