Review: Just Fab & Ananda Boot.


After hearing about Justfab.com for years on youtube, and getting e-mails from them forever, I finally decided to actually order something from them! The item I ordered is called the Ananda Boot. (Here)
They are a quilted pair of knee- high boots and I got them in black (they also have chocolate brown). 
I got my first pair of boots for $19.95, which is an amazing deal in my opinion.
 F21 had similar boots for almost $40 so these were a steal for me! 
(Pros and Cons at the bottom of post)


Pros of Ananda Boot/JustFab:

  • Super comfortable.
  • Amazing quality.
  • I love that they're quilted.
  • Low heel so they are easy to walk in.
  • They have a little elastic so they help the fit. 
  • Love the packaging! (feels like christmas when you get that big box in!) 
  • Affordable.


Cons of Ananda Boot/JustFab:

  • Since I have larger calf muscles (thanks to dance) they only fit with leggings/tights. 
  • Took a week to come in. (I'm kind of impatient)
  • Charges every month, even if you don't purchase anything, unless you skip that month.                                                 (Don't forget to skip!)

If you like review posts and want me to do more posts like this please let me know! 


Love, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top