OOTN: Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

Friday Night, Movie Night, Girls Night. 

Last night I went to go watch "Perks of Being a Wallflower" with my best friend and let me say, this movie had be crying like a little girl.  It was such a sad movie but so realistic. Emma Watson is such a cute girl,  and to see her act as anything other than Hermione from Harry Potter is weird, but refreshing. 
It wasn't chilly outside, but because it is fall I thought I would edge it up a little with my favorite fall jacket! I got this Express leather jacket a couple years ago before leather was a big trend, but last year I finally broke it out of my closet. I love it! 





Sweater: F21
Leggings: Target
Jacket: Express
Boots: JustFab
Bag: Coach 







 And in This Moment
 I Swear We Are Infinite.
-Perks of Being a Wallflower. 






Love, 
Sarah 








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top