TWENTY-FOUR







Dress ZARA. Fringe Necklace (old, similar here). Purse TORY BURCH
Watch Anne Klein. Bow Bracelet Kate Spade. 

Birthday's are THE BEST. This year was my first birthday married, and it was nothing less from amazing. Hubby did a great job planning. Two amazing dinners - one with my parents, and one with just us, a super glittery birthday card, a HUGE cookie cake, gold and white balloons, and a very special birthday gift.

As a newly wed, I have realized how important it is to take a night or two every month to get dolled up and celebrate something. Whether it be a birthday, anniversary, or just a date night, you have to get that quality time in. 
Weeks can be long and dreadful, in the midst of a busy life, take a moment or two to enjoy and appreciate you're significant other. 

P.S. Shout out to my amazing hubby for taking these pictures, as a first-time-photographer, he did a great job. Next time babe-- try to get my shoes! 



CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. New Orleans wedding reception venue, Magnolia Plantation is a New Orleans favorite for affordable all inclusive weddings and special events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this great tips for new weds or receptions. i will share it with my friends and family for wedding reception foods and venues. thanks for sharing. its helpfull for me.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top