MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2015

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2015





Happy almost May!!  

Mother's day is the one of the most important holiday out of the whole year to me-- those of who know me, know that my Mom is my absolute best friend, and I know that this years gift has to be the best one I've ever given her.

While I was getting my room renovated a couple months ago- I was looking through some old memories, and I found a big box of cards my mom has given me my whole life. From birthday cards, graduation cards, and even just because cards from my momma, and all of the old memories came rushing back. Now that I'm getting older, I've realized how much she really 
means to me. 

I've decided that this mother's day will be the best one yet, so here's a little gift guide to give you some ideas if you're just a little stuck like me! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top