OUR FIRST FALL







Shirt: Ross
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Tights: Target
Boots: JustFab.com (Ananda boot) 

One of my favorite things to do during fall time is to go to the neighborhood pumpkin patch. It just sets the mood for the rest of the season. Since this is the first fall for me and the beau, (we met last winter) we thought it would be fun to pick out a pumpkin together and because we are not the creative type we decided to go the "no carve" route, "our first Fall" seemed appropriate.

As you may have noticed by now, for me, comfort is key. This boyfriend-shirt is exactly that, pairing it with a pearl necklace to add a girly touch and a pair of black tights with my favorite quilted boots gave me the perfect outfit for this laid-back date night.   

Have you been to your local pumpkin patch this year? 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top