BOLD CHEVRON PRINTS



 Dress: Ross
Necklace: F21
Purse: Mall kiosk 
Shoes: F21






Bold prints, statement necklaces, and mixing textures-- thats what comes to mind when I think of spring fashion. 

As you probably know, chevron print is a very in this season. In my opinion, though this print is very hot this spring and summer, I wouldn't invest a lot of money in purchasing a bold chevron printed article of clothing. 
Trends like these come and go, you don't want to be stuck with something that isn't a classic piece. This dress cost me less than $15 at Ross, so if I only end up wearing this dress once or twice it would have still come to good use. 
If you do decide that you want to invest in a bold print this season, I would suggest in doing it in a classic bold print such as leopard, or floral prints. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top