OOTD: PERFECT FRIDAY

 Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Zara
Belt: Forever 21
Pants: NY & Company
Shoes: TJ Max





Today was what I call a perfect Friday, here are some reasons why:

1. Got the closest parking I have all semester.
2. Found an umbrella in my back seat, perfect for my walk from the parking lot to the other side of campus.
3. Got my finalized midterm grades- rolling with all A's & B's right now!
4. After presenting on bullying in my Critical & Contemporary Issues class, my class rewarded me by a double round of applause. 
5. Been craving avocado all day, and there they were- two of them waiting in the fridge for me!
6. It's officially Spring Break! 
7. Celebrating a successful week by going to  Frontera mex-mex for date night tonight. 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top