OOTD: VINTAGE

Top: F21
Skirt: F21
Tights: Target
Bag: Borrowed from Mom
Shoes: F21






I don't think anyone is happier than me to finally be able to step outside the house. 
Even if you're not from Atlanta, I'm sure you heard about the crazy winter storms that have been hitting us lately. 
Though sitting in the house can somewhat be therapeutic, any more than one day could be too much.

One good thing that did come out of spending all this time at home is that while my mom was cleaning out her closet, she ran across this super adorable vintage bag that she used to wear in the 90's. I've expressed my feelings for finding "hidden treasure" inside of your own homes before, but what's even better is when you know you would pay so much for the item if you had to buy it. 
Hoping to wear this bag more often when Spring and Summer roll around. 
Start looking around your home, maybe you'll find your own "hidden treasure" ;) 

Happy Hunting! 


x. S

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top