HOLIDAZE: HOLIDAY PHOTOSHOOT 2013















After a week off, and an eventful weekend, I'm back! Just like I promised on my Facebook page
Now to the elephant in the room, (room...? page?) these incredible photos are taken by my great friend Malika Jooma. I agreed to take on modeling to help her with a styling project. We shot six different looks and these are just some of my favorites to say the least. Her vision was to have a " classic holiday" themed shoot, and I think she did a great job styling each look based on the theme.
 It was an honor to work with her every step of the way and help bring her vision to life!

I hope this mini lookbook gave you some holiday inspiration, because it definitely gave me some ideas for upcoming holiday parties! 

XOXO, 
Sarah 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top