OOTD: THANKSGIVING


Dress: Gifted (F21)
Tights: Target
Heels: F21
Earrings: F21






Happy Thanksgiving readers!
Yesterday was a busy day for me, I spent all day in the kitchen trying new and old recipes to host my first family thanksgiving dinner in 7 years. 
Such an amazing experience! 
Thankfully my cousin and I split up the dishes. 
Dishes I made were:
Turkey
Full Chicken
Stuffing
Homemade Cranberry Sauce (hit of the night!)
Red Velvet Cake Balls
Gravy 
As mentioned above, the cranberry sauce was the hit of the night, and I'm so glad it was! It was my first time making the sauce, and it turned out perfect. (maybe I'll do a recipe next year?) 

Of course spending the Thanksgiving holidays with my family is plenty, but I also am so thankful for each of you readers who support me on a day-to-day basis, and have made this year so successful
 for me.
 So thank you for being so kind, and letting my words be a part of your day! 

It's been a great year so far, so let's end it on a good note! 
Now who's ready to kill these finals, and enjoy the holidays! 
Count me in!


XOXO, 
Sarah 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top