OOTD: LEATHER ON LEATHER

Sweater: F21
Scarf: F21
Jacket: Express
Pants: Papaya Clothing
Boots: JustFab




Some mornings I obviously wake up thinking I'm a rockstar-- which I clearly am not. 

I've always associated leather (pleather) with being something only movie star or a rockstar could wear. Boy was I wrong!
Leather has made a huge comeback within the last couple years from the 90's and I think it's definitely her to stay! 
I sure do hope it is! 
Leather doesn't have to be only for celebrities, there are a lot of subtle ways to incorporate it into your wardrobe without it being "too much" 
If there is such a thing as "too much" leather.

These quilted boots are unquestionably a fall staple for my wardrobe,
and as for my leather jacket, it's always been my favorite since the day I got it (a couple years back).

On a side note, let's not forget to mention how cute and versatile this semi-sheer sweater is, it's like wearing a blanket in public! 

How do you incorporate "celebrity styles" into your wardrobe? 
Let me know in the comments below! 


XOXO, 
Sarah 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top