OOTD: SWEATER WEATHER








Sweater: F21
Dress: Papaya Clothing
Boots: F21
Tights: Target
Necklace: (Gifted)

Yep, you caught me, I wore the same boots two days in a row. In fact, pretty sure I've been wearing these all week… Can you blame me? They're totes comfortable, and go with every look! 
Since it's freezing here in the mornings (this morning we hit the 30s!) and it gets warmer throughout the day, its essential to find something that is wearable all day. 
I go to school at 7 AM and don't leave until 1 PM so I have to be comfortable in whatever it is that I'm wearing-- comfort is key right? 

Summer and Spring dresses transition perfectly into the Fall-- all you 
have to do is layer on a sweater and you're gold! 
Catch different versions of this look here and here

Hope all of you are having a fab Friday! 
XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top