Fit Friday: Salad In a Cup-- Green Juice Recipe.




I've been contemplating trying out this new "fad" of the green juice/ smoothie, and finally gave in, ---for the better! 
I call it "Salad in a cup"-- or mason jar in my case.
It's got tons of nutrients, and if made correctly; tastes yummy! 
I normally drink it for breakfast and it keeps me full for about 4-6 hours! It's quick and easy, and you can use basically anything. 
I've attempted this juice a couple different times-- and have finally came up with a good recipe! 


Ingredients:
(You can add or subtract any ingredient, depending on your wanted flavor- I'm a fruity 
person so I add lots of fruits. 
Also, keep in mind this serves one person!
 just experiment until you're satisfied!)

Green apple (1- sliced)
Carrot (1- chopped)
Kale (3-4 leaves)
Spinach ( 1/2-1 cup)
Frozen Peach (1- sliced in half)
Frozen Kiwi (1- sliced in half)
Ice


Enjoy!

XOXO
Sarah 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top