Look For Less: Kim Kardashian Inspired OOTD + Wardrobe Staple.


Dress: Papaya Clothing ($12) 
Purse: F21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Accessories: F21





Kim Kardashian is no doubt one of my favorite fashion icons! 
 though I don't quite understand her logic behind the name for her little bundle of joy, 
I see eye to eye with most of her style choices!

When I saw this dress I immediately knew that this was a wardrobe staple. 
It can easily be dressed down on a summer day, and be transitioned into a trendy fall outfit! 

Who is on your celebrity watch?

XOXO, 
Sarah 


BIG NEWS! One of the projects I've been working on long and hard has finally come through! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. (click YouTube or press play to watch) 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top