Monday Questionnaire

1.) Mood: Lazy. 

2.) How was your weekend? Pretty good, considering I was sniffling all weekend. But, I was in the company of my very amazing friends :) 

3.) Current nail polish: Sally Hansen- Mint Sorbet


4.) Do you tend to be too hot, too cold, or just right? Too cold, always. 

5.) What is your favorite genre of books? I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks- so Romance.

6.) Current outfit: PJs, and a big comfy sweatshirt. 


7.) Are you a die-hard fan of any sports teams? LAKERS BABY.


8.) Are you more of an in-store or online shopper? In store, for sure.


9.) Do you go by a nickname/something other than your given birth name? nope, always Sarah :) 


10.) Weekly goals: Get back to reading my books, and get over this horrible flu/cold thing I got going on right now. 


Have an amazing monday, and an even better week! :) 


XOXO, 
Sarah 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top