WARBY PARKER : BEACON COLLECTION

 When I was approached to help spread the word about the launch of Warby Parkers Beacon Collection I was thrilled. 
Warby Parker is a fabulous brand who sells eyeglasses and sunglasses for an exceptionally unbeatable price, at just $95.00 a pair!
 If the price wasn't impressive enough, Warby Parker does an amazing thing if you buy a pair of glasses, which they call "Buy a Pair, Give a Pair." | When you buy a pair of Warby Parker glasses they tally up the amount of glasses sold and make a monthly donation to their nonprofit partner, who then trains men and women in developing countries to give eye exams and sell glasses to their communities at affordable prices. | read more and watch success story videos here.

While scanning through photos of the new collection I had a difficult time choosing ONE favorite, each design is so original! I finally came to a conclusion, and ended up picking two favorites.

Down below, you will see that I have put together three outfits to prove to you that Warby Parker sunglasses / eyewear are wearable no matter what kind of style you have. 

My two favorite pairs are the "NANCY" and "INGRAM" styles. 

"NANCY"

"INGRAM"
You can find more sunglasses that Warby Parker sells here.

Don't forget, Warby Parkers, Beacon Collection also has eyeglasses which you can find more information about here.







I hope you enjoyed this post, and found your perfect pair of Warbys, I sure did!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top