UNTIL I SAY I DO... My Wedding Series






Last weekend Aziz & I hosted the kick off to our wedding celebrations! We invited all of our bridesmaids & groomsmen over to the house and had the chance to give them gifts and officially ask them to be a part of our wedding party! 
I wanted to share the gifts we got for them, just in case any of you beautiful brides to be are in search of some ideas to pamper your wedding party with! 

For the girls, I hit the jackpot with these beautiful pink & gold boxes during christmas time from the one and only Target, along with the gold and white polka-dot tissue paper and super cute glitter letters, that I super glued on the lid of the boxes. I found these gorgeous personalized makeup bags & some super cute 'I can't say I do without you' cards on Etsy. (I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised if I told you I got a makeup bag for myself too... would you?) I also got small dainty necklaces for them from F21 to wear with the bridesmaid dresses we picked out and wrapped them in the polka-dot tissue paper.


For our groomsmen, we found personalized whisky glasses on Etsy & also put a mini bottle of Jack Daniels in it, along with a card to tell them that they were the specials ones that were 'drafted' to be Aziz's groomsmen (I made these myself & printed them out on card stock paper).
We also bought them ties to match the bridesmaid dresses and put them in gift bags. 

Both, our bridesmaids & groomsmen, loved the gifts and I really think it was the perfect way to kickoff the celebrations to our wedding! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top