OOTD: PRINT & PINK

 Dress: F21
Tights: Target
Coat: Ross
Booties: Papaya





After the last couple days of having my photos taken, it felt weird bringing out the tripod today. Though it gets the job done, I'm never completely satisfied. I guess the energy is just different when you actually have someone to interact with while taking photos… None the less, the tripod is easier then having to wake up my cranky brother to take pictures of my outfit… which he's never really too excited about anyways. 

This coat has been in the back of my closet for years, so today I finally broke it out and decided that it was time to put it to good use.
 Don't you just love it when you find hidden treasures right in your homes? Best feeling EVER.


x. S

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top