OOTD: GIRLS DAY OUT

 Top: F21
Skirt: F21
Cardigan: F21
Tights: Target
Booties: F21
Purse: Coach
Necklace: (gifted) Charming Charlies
Sunglasses: Versace 







Photography: Rabia Dhanani

And we're back! … And hopefully definitely for good this time! (fingers crossed) 

Yesterday was the most beautiful weather that we've had all month here in Georgia, and my little cousins and I took full advantage! 
We spent all day at the mall, and walking around outside, having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and just soaking up the sun! Which obviously included a photo shoot! 

My little cousin spoils me by taking candid pictures of me all the time… It makes me feel like I need to have a personal photographer following me around all the time
how nice would that be!? I would never have an excuse for not posting more often!

How did you spend your weekend?


x. S


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top