OOTD: BREAKING THE RULES OF FASHION.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4234103/?claim=ck7yrj36zww">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Top: F21
Denim Jacket: F21
Scarf: F21
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Downtown L.A







When I first bought this jacket, the first thing my cousin told me "please don't wear that with denim." 
I sooo didn't know that was a rule, and even now that I do know you don't see me following it do you?
I'm not much of a "fashion rule follower" I like to break the rules, of fashion that is-- other than that I'm darn good girl I promise. 

White after labor day? Guilty!
Heavy eye & lip? Caught me.
Mixing metals? All the time
Red & pink together? Valentines day every year.
Open toed shoes with tights? Yep. 
Denim with denim? Refer to pictures above.
Less is more? Bogus! More is more! 

Rules are meant to be broken. 
So go out and break some rules, and have a good time doing it!


XOXO, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top