LIAR INSPIRED OOTD : LOOK FOR LESS- SPENCER HASTINGS

Button Up: F21
White Top: F21
Necklace: F21
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Charlotte Russe







Layering is obviously my new favorite trend-- though it's been around forever, I am just now picking it up, and it's fabulous. 
Yesterday's OOTD was a little out of my comfort zone.
I'm not one to wear button ups, and I've been struggling to figure out a way to pair the three of them I currently have in my closet. Eventually I did figure it out and as soon as I put this outfit together I thought;
"OMG, this is so Spencer Hastings!" 
Now, if you don't know who I'm talking about, you clearly live under a rock. 
Spencer Hastings… from ABC's Pretty Little Liars… ring a bell?! 
(If not, below are a couple pictures of her outfits in the show)
Spencer is the one PLL member that I don't have a lot in common with, but I have to admit her style is impeccable. 
Always clean, and put together. 
This preppy ensamble is so her. 

Have any TV shows inspired your look this week?
Let me know in the comments, or via twitter! (@EraforSarah)

XOXO, 
Sarah 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top