Review and Swatches: NAKED 2 Palette

I know I may be a little behind on the Naked Palette train, but better late than never... right!?  
My best friend (also my photographer) got this amazing palette for me as a late birthday present, and let me just start by saying that I absolutely love it!! 
I don't have the original Naked Palette, so I can't really compare the two, but I really think that this is an essential for anyone that loves makeup. This palette not only includes colors that are vital for a neutral eye, but also includes colors that can create a strong, bold smoky eye. The packaging is great, and it's very easy to travel with! 
This is a must to add to your Christmas Wish List!  

Price and everything it includes is at the bottom of the post. 

 




  • Price at Sephora: $50 
    • Includes:
      • 12 x 0.05 oz Eyeshadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout. 
      • Dual Shadow/Crease Brush
      • 0.11 oz. Lip Gloss in Naked (pinky neutral) 


Love, 
Sarah 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top