THANKSGIVING OOTD: THANKS for GIVING. GIVING THANKS. FORGIVING. THANKS.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Normally I would tell you that I am thankful for my family, friends, and everything else I have in my life. --Which I am. 
But this is my first Thanksgiving in the blogging world, and I want to tell you all that I am extremely thankful for you all who read this, and all of you who come up to me in person and tell me how much you like my blog, and my style.
 I am thankful for all the supporters I have. When I started this blog, I was unsure about how I would be at it, but your support and assurance gives me confidence and convinces me that I can do this.
So, thank you. 
Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays! 



Dress: F21 
Tights: Target
Booties: Traffic 
Necklace: F21
Ring: F21









Photographer: Malika Jooma.


Tonight will be the 7th year that my best friend is hosting our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. 



Love, 
Sarah 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top