There's a First Time for Everything ;)

As a little girl I tried very hard to keep a diary, then as I got older I tried to keep a journal of all of my daily encounters, this is another way of my trying to document my life. so cheers to my very first blog post! :)


It's Summer! Let's smile! 
It's been raining for the past couple days, but nothing changes the fact that it's summer, and for most of us just the word "Summer" puts a smile on our face. so let's make a list of a couple things we want to accomplish during these three months! here are my top 5! 
1. Work Out at least 3 times a week. 
2. find the perfect flattering bathing suit for me!

3. Add some color in my closet! 
4.grow out my hair! NO CUTTING ALLOWED! 
5. keep calm and enjoy summer! 



Love, 
Sarah 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top